Menu: ui-state-focus styling applies to submenus
|Reported by:||tasso85||Owned by:||tj.vantoll|
From version 1.10.4 to version 1.11.0 there was a change in how the menu widget handled the focus on one of its element.
In version 1.10.4, the .ui-state-focus class was applied directly to the hovered <a/> element in the menu.
In version 1.11.0 it is applied to its parent <li/> instead.
This has a problem though: if the hovered element in the menu has sub-elements, the focus class is applied to them too!
This fiddle shows the problem: http://jsfiddle.net/ucF9M/1/
Here, open the hidden menu, and then hover "Inserimento multiplo", you'll see that the submenu has white text, inherited from its parent being hovered.
This fiddle instead shows the hold behaviour: http://jsfiddle.net/ucF9M/2/
If you do the same on this other fiddle, you'll see that the submenu can be viewed correctly.
Change History (16)
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Keywords regression added
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Menu focus behaviour changed to Menu: ui-state-focus styling applies to submenus
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 3 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from none to 1.12.0
- Priority changed from minor to blocker
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Owner changed from tasso85 to tj.vantoll
- Status changed from open to assigned