Resizable: border with grid option working wrong
|Reported by:||Akatsukle||Owned by:||mikesherov|
Here's the jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/34zVD/4/
If you are trying to resize an element which has a border (extra large here to make the bug obvious) to the minimal size, it will work well with most handle. However, with the top handle, the left handle and the top-left handle, the minimum size will be twice the larger of the border+the size it should have took.
For example, in this fiddle, the minimal size will be 70px (50px+2*10px) instead of 50px.
I have encountered this bug with 1.10.4 and 1.11.0. I haven't tried the other versions.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Keywords regression added
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from resizable on element with border with grid option working wrong to Resizable: border with grid option working wrong
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by Mike Sherov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed