Button: selecting text causes an inconsistent state
|Reported by:||Patrick1701||Owned by:|
It is possible to get a "selected" radio-choice button ui element, without really having a selected value.
It seems to me, onChange events are triggered by mouse-events, not by input-element changed events, or something...
kind regards Patrick
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Keywords regression added
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Button RadioChoices / slipping from element or selecting text doesnt really select, but looks like to Button: selecting text causes an inconsistent state
comment:7 Changed 16 months ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from none to 1.12.0
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed