Resizable: Elements that have inner resizable elements do not work
|Reported by:||dosinovsky||Owned by:|
- Create resizable inside another resizable with the same type of handles (for example, both have 'e' handle). 'handles' option must be given as string.
- Initialize inner resizable first and after that initialize outer.
- Now try to resize outer resizable - it doesn't work.
In debugger you can see that in _mouseCapture function this expression $(this.handles[i]) returns handle of inner resizable instead of outer.
How to fix: In this._renderAxis find this lines if(this.handles[i].constructor == String)
this.handles[i] = $(this.handles[i], this.element).show();
and change last line to
this.handles[i] = $(this.handles[i] + ':last', this.element).show();
Change History (7)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from resizable element which have inner resizable elements doesn't work to Resizable: Elements that have inner resizable elements do not work
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by Jyoti Deka
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed