Build: Split functions out of core into their own files
|Reported by:||jzaefferer||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by scottgonzalez)
After the AMD refactor lands, we can extract these to their own files.
For back compat, create core.js which just requires all the individual files.
Change History (25)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Blocked by 9464 added
- Component changed from ui.dialog to [meta] ui.build
- Summary changed from Dialog: Move :focusable and :tabbable to dialog to Build: Move :focusable and :tabbable to their own file(s)
- Type changed from bug to feature
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Milestone changed from none to 1.12.0
- Priority changed from minor to blocker
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Summary changed from Build: Move :focusable and :tabbable to their own file(s) to Build: Split functions out of core into their own files
comment:24 Changed 19 months ago by Alexander Schmitz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.