Draggable: Animation issue with revert and connectToSortable
|Reported by:||tapapax||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I've got some issue with draggable, which is connected with multiple sortables. The issue appears in two ways:
1) If I'm dragging an item from draggable _throw_ some sortable, "revert" option of this sortable become false (at jquery-ui.js:1685).
2) If mouse cursor skipped from one sortable to another while dragging (without leaving sortables area), then item will move a bit weird after releasing mouse button. It will first return to it's original place (at it's draggable), and after that it will move to the sortable (this is right).
Versions 1.10.3 and 1.8.0. All major browsers.
I am very sorry for my bad english.
Change History (11)
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by tj.vantoll
- Component changed from ui.core to ui.draggable
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Draggable with multiple sortables to Draggable: Animation issue with revert and connectToSortable
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner changed from tapapax to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by Mike Sherov
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed