Ticket #4731 (closed feature: fixed)
Dialog: Add option to set which element gains focus on open
|Reported by:||slolife||Owned by:|
I have a jQuery UI dialog whose first tabbable element is an input textbox which is also a datepicker textbox.
So, when a user clicks on a link to open the dialog, the dialog UI code automatically sets the focus to the first element, which, in my case, triggers the datepicker widget to display as well. It is very confusing to the user.
Please add a config option to the dialog widget to disable the auto-focus feature if desired.
- Summary changed from Add option to dialog to prevent auto-focus of first tabbable element to Add option to set which element gains focus on open
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Milestone changed from TBD to 1.8
comment:15 Changed 7 months ago by petersendidit
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Add option to set which element gains focus on open to Dialog: Add option to set which element gains focus on open
comment:17 Changed 6 months ago by Jörn Zaefferer
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed