Dialog: Modal Dialog disables vertical scroll bar in Chrome & Safari
|Reported by:||tomcastleman||Owned by:|
The modal dialog disables the browser vertical scroll bar in:
Safari: 4 (530.17) Chrome: 220.127.116.11.
Clicking the scroll bar does nothing. For me this is particularly critical because the modal dialog contains a tall form and the user needs to scroll down to reach all the inputs and submit buttons. Therefore in the above browsers it is impossible to submit the form!
I presume this is not by design because this behaviour is not experienced in FF <=3.5, IE 6 / 7 / 8, or Opera (and I'm pretty sure not in previous versions of Chrome and Safari).
I am using 1.7 but the problem still persists in 1.7.2 and can be reproduced on the demo page:
Change History (29)
comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 5 years ago by Krisp PL
comment:18 Changed 5 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Keywords dialog scroll disable chrome safari removed
comment:19 Changed 4 years ago by PhoenixFnX
comment:21 Changed 4 years ago by dcarrith
- Summary changed from Modal Dialog disables vertical scroll bar in Chrome & Safari to Dialog: Modal Dialog disables vertical scroll bar in Chrome & Safari
comment:22 Changed 4 years ago by petersendidit
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:24 Changed 4 years ago by scottgonzalez
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:26 Changed 4 years ago by Nate Eagle
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from open to closed